Adding your email address to the iPhone or iPad Mail app has become super easy. Just by scanning a QR code that’s generated on Plesk, an email profile will be automatically downloaded to your device, which you can then easily install. If you’re reading this article on your iPhone or iPad, you just need to click on a link from Plesk – no QR code necessary!
To add an email address to your iPhone or iPad, follow the steps below:
- Log in to the Plesk control panel. If you’re not sure how to log in to Plesk, follow this quick tutorial.
- On the left side of your screen, click on Mail.
- Next to your email address, on the right side of your screen, there’s a small blue button that says i. Click on that button to go to the settings of your email address.
- Select iOS Mail on iPhone or iPad. You can then scan the QR code with your iPhone or iPad’s Camera app and open the link the Camera app shows you. Or if you’re accessing the control panel from your phone, just click on the link that’s on the screen.
- Once you’ve clicked on the link, you’ll be asked if you’d like to download a configuration profile. Click on Allow to download the profile.
- Open your iPhone or iPad’s Settings app and click on Profile Downloaded at the top.
- Click on Install at the top of your screen and enter your phone’s passcode.
- Click on Install again, enter the password of your email address, and then click on Next.
That’s all! You can now access your email account from the Mail app